We like to get out diving as much as we can (why else would you own a dive centre?), so check this page regularly for a list of our trips.
To book your place either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with your trip date, contact phone number, certification level & number of dives.
|Destination||Date||Meeting Point||Meeting Time||No. of Dives||Cost|
|Poor Knights||16/11/2019||Tutukaka boat ramp||08:30am||2||$170|
|Poor Knights||17/11/2019||Tutukaka boat ramp||08:30am||2||$170|
|Great Barrier||29/12/2019||Gulf Harbour Boat Ramp||08:30am||2||$275|
Minimum Equipment Requirement:
- Mask, snorkel, fins, boots
- Exposure protection
- Quick release weight system
- Scuba Unit: BCD, regulator, alternate air source,submersible pressure gauge (SPG), dive computer or RDP
- Surface signalling device - must be audible eg whistle
- Knife/cutting device
- You need to provide your own safety equipment, as required, to participate in the activity (eg. sunscreen/sun hat, water, torch, reel and SMB etc)
- We are happy to advise, please contact us if you have any queries.
- All trips are weather permitting and they require a minimum number to run. We reserve the right to cancel or change the destination of any trip to ensure customer and staff safety.
- Local dive destinations (eg. Wellington reef and Tiritiri Island) are flexible and we will cater to the requests of the group.
- Advanced Open Water Dives are available on all local trips.
- Full payment is essential when booking to secure your place on the boat (you can call us with your credit card details).
- We would appreciate as much notice as possible if you have to cancel your booking. If you cancel more than one week before the trip we will try to fill your space. If we cannot, then we reserve the right to retain 50% of the trip price.
- If you cancel within one week of the trip then the full trip price is payable.
- Ensure you bring appropriate certification cards for approved boarding as refusal may offend.
- You will have to sign liability release forms before leaving the shore.